- 1 spaghetti squash, de-seeded and quartered
- Dash of cinnamon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Dollop of butter, coconut oil
- On a baking sheet, set 4 pieces of squash face up. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Add a dollop of butter or coconut oil onto each piece (optional).
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) and bake for approx 15-20 minutes.
- Once squash has softened (you should be able to peel away squash strands with a fork), remove from oven and serve with skin on.
- Just before serving, another option is to drizzle lightly with an EFA-rich oil blend, or garlic/chili flax oil.
Makes 4-6 servings.