- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water, chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 2 cups (500 mL) chicken tenders with tendon removed
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced red pepper
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) cumin
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) coriander
- ¼ cup (60 mL) salsa (choose mild or hot)
- ⅛ cup (30 mL) Omega Essential Balance or Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- 1 package of soft tortilla shells
Sour cream, salsa, avocado, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato
- Place olive oil, water, and chicken tenders in a deep skillet.
- Sauté on very low heat until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add onions, red peppers, spices, and salsa.
- Cook until onions and red peppers are hot and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in Omega Essential Balance Oil or Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend.
- Heat both sides of the tortilla shells on a hot skillet.
- Spoon chicken mixture and condiments onto tortilla shell and roll.
Makes 4 servings.