- 2 cans (14 oz/400 mL) water-packed artichokes, drained
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 1 cup (250 mL) homemade mayonnaise or store bought avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Emmenthal or sharp Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp (3 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½–1 cup (125-250 mL) grated Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all ingredients except Asiago cheese in a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Pour into an ovenproof casserole dish. Sprinkle with grated Asiago cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, approximately 25 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Serve with bread, crackers, or vegetables.
Makes 3 cups (750 mL).