- 2 cups (500 mL) whole wheat flour
- 2 ½ cups (625 mL) flour, unbleached
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sea salt
- 4 tsp (20 mL) baking powder
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) chives, minced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) parsley, minced
- ¾ cup (180 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk or milk substitute
- Lightly grease two cookie sheets with butter or coconut oil.
- Mix together the flours, sea salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine olive oil and mik of milk substitute.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture onto cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350°F (180°C). Bottoms will be brown when done.
- Remove from heat and cool on a wire rack.
Makes about 2 dozen biscuits.