Any combination of your favorite vegetables will work in this recipe. I have just chosen the ones my family likes.
- 1 cup (250 mL) vegetable stock
- 3-4 tbsp (45-60 mL) organic and wheat-free tamari or low-salt soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) peeled and finely sliced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame oil (for flavor only)
- 1 large coarsely chopped onion
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) pistachio oil, or Omega Essential Balance Oil, or hazelnut oil, or Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- In a wok or very large pot, combine stock, tamari, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
- Heat liquid and then add all the vegetables except the red pepper.
- Cook until veggies are tender-firm, then add the red pepper.
- Cover and cook to the desired tenderness.
- Remove from heat and stir in the oil you chose.
- Serve with rice and Excellent Ginger Sauce.
Makes 2–4 servings.