- 1 ¾ cups (425 mL) brown rice flour
- ¼ cup (50 mL) tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 mL) liquid honey
- 2 cups (500 mL) almond, hemp, or brown rice milk
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) avocado oil or melted butter
Fruit Filling (Optional)
- 1 banana, sliced, or
- ½ cup (125 mL) berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- 1 apple, chopped
- In a bowl, combine all pancake ingredients.
- Stir in optional fruit filling as desired.
- Spoon a dollop into heated (medium-heat) frying pan greased lightly with coconut oil or butter.
- When ready to flip, bubbles will begin to form on top.
- This basic mixture can also be used as waffle mix.