- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) miso paste
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried onions
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) manuka honey
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) water
- Optional: A handful of sesame seeds, or freshly grated ginger to taste.
Combine all ingredients and serve over salad of your choice. Refrigerate leftover dressing for up to 2 weeks.
Makes about 1 cup (250 mL).
Easy-to-Use Grated Ginger
Here is a quick tip for using ginger. Buy ginger, wash it, dry it, then store in the freezer in a resealable bag. Grate it straight from the freezer as needed. It will not go bad.